Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Our first blog post!

Hi!
Thanks so much for taking the time to check out our blog!
We’re really excited today because we’re going on a mini vacation tomorrow for awedding out in Ohio. Tons of pics will be posted when we get back, trust me! We both still need to actually pack up our suitcases though because last night, buying things for our Halloween costumes seemed more important. We’re going all out this year on our costumes. I’m not telling what we’re dressing up as though. You’ll just have to wait to see the photos! All I’m going to say is we pretty much are doing the exact opposite of the cutesy matching couple costumes.
I also want to say that putting together a website is really a lot of work. Thanks so much for your patience as we (really me, Samantha, I’m the official “web designer”) finish the site. I think it’s going to be an ongoing process for a while. Be proud though because I finally got some of my paintings on the site today though. I do actually have another website devoted just to my paintings, but that site REALLY needs work, so I’m keeping the site name under wraps for now. What can I say, website design just is not as much fun as photo shoots and painting sessions!
Have a fantastic weekend!

No comments: